To create your own header with Elementor go to your WP Admin – Theme Builder – Header and hit “Add new” button.
- Add your header title
- Hit “Edit with Elementor” button
- Create your own Elementor header and style it
- When you finish, save the post and go to WP Admin – Theme Builder – Settings
- Open tab where you want display the Elementor header and set the header.
- Save the changes on every tab.
The Elementor header is not displayed, until you not set the Elementor content (page content on pages, post content on posts, etc…)
Own header on post or page
It is possible to define own header on every post or page.
- Set Elementor Header and Content under WP Admin – Theme Builder – Settings (Posts or Pages) – this is required
- Edit post/page and scroll down under content editor and find “Theme Builder Custom Options”
- Set Custom Elementor Header