To create your own post layout with Elementor go to your WP Admin – Theme Builder – Post and hit “Add new” button.
- Add your post title
- Hit “Edit with Elementor” button
- Create your own post layout
- Use widgets “Blog & Archive Layout” – This will dynamically display the content of your posts. The Elementor editor displays dummy content when you style the post layout.
- You can use “Sidebar & Widgets” block to display your sidebar with widgets. Just create 2 columns and put the sidebar into the one and style it.
- When you finish, save the post and go to WP Admin – Theme Builder – Settings – Posts
- Assign the created post layout to “Post content“
- Save the changes and check the result.
Custom post layout
It is possible to define different post layout for custom post
- Set Elementor Posts Content under WP Admin – Theme Builder – Settings – Posts – this is required
- Edit post and scroll down under content editor and find “Theme Builder Custom Options”
- Set Custom Elementor Post layout